Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 08 and Oct 11. *ETA to USA mainland Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Novita BH 90 elongated bidet seat is a top-of-the-line bidet that comes with temperature controlled warm water and an automatic opening and closing seat and lid. The unit has adjustable nozzles and a beautiful brushed stainless-steel inlay across the top.
Novita BH 90 has silver nano-technology that sterilizes the water stream while simultaneously cleansing the stainless steel bidet wands. The remote control is elegantly designed with easy touch buttons and a backlit LCD screen.
This model comes in white color and designed to fit most elongated one- or two-piece toilets, See specifications tab for more details
- Stainless-steel wand auto-cleanses before and after each use.
- Hybrid heater technology provides instant and unlimited warm water for consistent comfort.
- Separate front and rear nozzles for maximum comfort and personalization.
- Adjustable nozzle position, water temperature, and water pressure.
- Oscillating wash covers a wider area of cleansing.
- Turbo setting produces a massaging effect as water moves back and forth.
- Air bubble wash offers a soft, gentle wash with effective cleansing.
- Auto/child cleansing setting is convenient for the elderly or children.
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature levels and warm air dryer.
- Blue LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a nightlight.
- Soft-close seat and lid prevent slamming.
- Powerful, chemical-free, carbon filter air deodorizer automatically minimizes odors.
- Stainless-steel wand contains an antimicrobial finish which inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the nozzle surface. This product does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use.
- Backlit easy-touch remote control with LCD screen; can be wall-mounted.
- Infrared (IR) occupied seat sensor with auto shutoff (includes override for use with adaptive devices).
- Two-stage energy-saving feature.
- Fits most elongated toilets via quick-release brackets.
- 120 VAC electricity required.
- Includes T-valve, hoses, washers, mounting plate, nuts, bolts, manual, remote control, and 2 AA batteries.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Product quality is great, shipping was expedient and emails answered promptly. I only have good things to say about House of Toilets' service and products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.